Brief Introduction: WAW-600C computer controlled servo hydraulic universal testing machine is mainly used to execute the tension, compression, bending, flexural etc. test for metal materials. Attached with simple accessories and devices, it can be used to test wood, concrete, cement, rubber, and so on.It is very suitable for making test to different metal or nonmetal materials under high toughness and hardness against extreme big loading force.
- Full computer controlled testing process.
- Adopt oil-hydraulic automatic clamps which can be operated from separate control box.
- Wedge tension jaw processed by advanced technology; increase the stiffness of crosshead under high load and
- high intensity tests.
- Powerful multifunctional control software will provide more testing methods to meet ASTM, ISO and other testing
- Report Guide will create your testing report in only three steps.
- Programable testing software makes LCF testing or cyclic testing become available.
- Overload protection will secure operators.
- Max. capacity (KN) : 1000
- Measuring range : 2%-100% of FS
- Relative error of reading : ≤ ±1%
- Clamping method : Hydraulic clamping
- Round specimen clamping range(mm): : 13-60
- Flat specimen clamping range(mm): : 0-40
- Flat specimen clamping width(mm) : 125
- Max. tension test space (mm) : 780
- Max. compression test space (mm) : 650
- Load frame dimensions (including piston stroke) (mm) : 1255*660*3900
- Motor power (KW) : 2.3
- Load frame weight (KG) : 5000
- Column net distance (mm) : 675
- Compression platen size (mm) : 204*204
- Span of bending roller (mm) : 1000
- Width of bending roller (mm) : 140
- Allowable camber (mm) : 150
- Max. piston stroke (mm) : 250
- Piston max. speed (mm/min) : Approx. 50
- Crosshead max. speed (mm/min) : Approx 150