MR-S10G Friction & Wear Testing Machine
The machine is used to evaluate the loading capacity of lubricants in the process of sliding friction on a contact
point under very high pressure. The above mentioned capacity including 3 datas to be tested: The maximum load Pb under the unstuck condition, sintered load Pd and comprehensive value of wearing during friction ZMZ. The machine can carry on abrasive wearing test for a long period in order to appraise friction and obtain the coefficient of friction of the material.
This machine conforms to ASTM D2783 Standard Test Method for Measurement of Extreme-Pressure Properties
of Lubricating Fluids (Four-Ball Method).
- Max. test load : 10kn
- The control mode of loading : Lever loading
- Relative error of the load capacity: ±1%
- The rotating speed of the main spindle: 200-2000r/min Stepless
- Relative error of the rotation rate: ≤±10r/min
- The range of heating temperature of the sample being tested: Ambient temperature～250oC
- Friction measuring range: 1~200N
- Dimension（L×W×H): 1300×490×1220mm
- The steel ball to be tested : The steel ball to be tested four- ball friction testing machine. Nominal diameter 12.7mm