ALI01. Industrial Main Power Supply
- Magneto-thermal protection.
- Differential protection.
- Double plug and terminals (threephase+ single- phase).
- 2 lamps.
- 8 terminals.
- Mushroom security button.
- Removable key.
REL23/A. Earth Leakage Relay
- Earth leakage relay (adjustable).
- A delay can be introduced to the working of the relay.
- Test button.
- Reset button.
- Two contactors that commute when the relay is activated and a light.
- 10 terminals.
REL23/B. Over Current Relay
- Over current relay with adjustable hystererisselectable latching facility delay from fault adjustable and start up delay adjustable.
- The switch with the word LATCH is used to commute between the two working modes of the relay: NON-LATCHING MODE and LATCHING MODE.
- It also has a contactor that commutes when the relay is activated.
- 9 terminals
CON01. 3-pole Contactor (24 Vac)
- 3-pole contactor, 9 A.
- Control coil 24 Vac.
- Auxiliary contacts 3NO + 2NC.
- 18 terminals.
TRA03. Single-phase Voltage Transformer 220 Vac / 24 Vac
- Single-phase transformer.
- It has two input terminals in the primary (220V) and two output terminals in the secondary (24V).
- 4 terminals.
TRA10. Current Transformer 25/5A
- Single-phase current transformer based on a toroid.
- Transformation ratio: 25/5 A.
- 2 terminal
CAR18/A. Rheostat for Equivalent Circuit of an Electric Line
- Rheostat of 500W that can vary up to 150 .
- 3 terminals.
CAR18/B. Inductance for Equivalent Circuit of an Electric Line
- Coil with several takes that provides inductance of 33, 78, 140, 193 y 236 mH.
- 6 terminals.
CAR18/C. Capacitor for Equivalent Circuit of an Electric Line
- 14 capacitors laid out in two groups of 7 and ready to be connected in parallel.
- Each group can provide from 0,1 F up to0,7 F.
- 16 terminals.
EXERCISES AND PRACTICAL POSSIBILITIES
1.- To connect the transformers to a line.
2.- To connect the protection relay.
3.- To simulate a line fault and the relay will trip the circuit breaker.
4.- Start up of a three-phase contactor.
5.- Calculation of the transformation ratio of a toroid.
6.- Calculation of the parameters of a line.
7.- Start up of an over current relay.
8.- Start up of an earth leakage relay.