- Operating temperature range -20°C to +50°C, (-4°F to +122°F) , 0 to 100% RH non-condensing
- Operating relative humidity range 0 to 95%, non-condensing, noncorrosive environment
Temp and RH: 21,500 measurements
Temp Only: 43,000 measurements
- Software-selectable sampling intervals: 1 second up to 18 hours, recording times up to 1 year
- Programmable start time/date
- Recording modes: Stop when full
- Launch Modes: Immediate, Delayed
- Nonvolatile EEPROM memory retains data even if batteries fail
- Size: 33 x 50.8 mm (1.3 x 2 inches)
- Displays temperature and relative humidity simultaneously
- Displays °C or °F (selectable within host software)
- Displays memory remaining and battery level
- Displays flashing ALERT for out-of-limits conditions (selectable within host software) and stops flashing on offload or return to normal range.
- High and low set points for both temperature and relative humidity
- Selectable delays for each set point.
- Alert conditions reset on offload or return to normal range.
- Selectable Contact Relay: Normally Closed or Normally Open
- Contact rating: 48VDC, 1A max
- Contact resistance: less than 1 Ohm
- Wire size range is 22AWG to 14AWG
- 0% Low Battery Range Communications
- Offloads data to PC or U-Shuttle via USB cable
- Readout full logger (64K) in less than 30 seconds
- Time accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 20°C (68°F).
- 3 AAA Alkaline batteries, user-replaceable
- 125 x 92 x 31 mm (4.9 x 3.6 x 1.2 inches)
- 170 g (6.0 oz) with batteries
Internal 12-Bit Temperature Sensor
- Measurement range: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F); ±0.13°C (0.24°F) typical
- Resolution: 0.02°C @ 25°C (0.04°F @ 77°F)
- Response time: 15 minutes (to 90% in airflow of 1 m/sec)
- Temperature Accuracy Drift: Negligible
Internal 12-Bit Relative Humidity Sensor
- User replaceable
- Measurement range: 0-100% RH, -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F)
- Accuracy: ±2.5% from 10% to 90% RH (typical), to a maximum of ±3.5% including hysteresis
- Resolution: 0.03°C RH @ 25°C (0.05° at 77°F)
- Response time to 90%: 2 minutes (to 90% in airflow of 1 m/sec)
- Accuracy Drift: <2% over 5 years typical
- Hysteresis: 1% typical
For External Sensor Specifications, see the sensor's user manual.
The batteries will last one year in typical conditions (logging intervals of ≥ 1 minute with weekly offloads and average temperatures greater than 10°C or 50°F). Frequent offloads and/or extreme temperatures will reduce battery life.
At temperatures below freezing (0°C or 32°F), batteries will typically require replacement every six months. In these conditions the battery level bar graph should be checked regularly.