WDW-E Series is a new kind of electronic universal testing machine produced by TIME-Shijin Group, which adopts the most advanced and reliable ball screw electric mechanical load frame structure. The driving system adopts AC servo timing system and motor from Panasonic Co.Ltd.of Japan. The PC controlling system is able to realize the close-loop control of the parameters such as loading force, specimen deformation, and crosshead stroke etc. The system realizes the screen display, online diagram drawing, testing curve changing, pile curve collation and auto analysis of test results, creation of test report. Especially, the application of the control mode can be manual control or computer programming control which makes the cyclic tests become available. By switching simply of different accessories, WDW series Universal testing machine can make tests on most of materials and components to suit your needs.
- Complete computer controlled: The whole measuring and controlling system adopts specific PC control card used for testing machines, realizing the data zero and plus adjustment, which has very high reliability.
- Supporting multi-transducers
- Realizing the database management of the test data which are stored according to the standard format; facilitating other software to analyze and transfer.
- Perfect programming by auto program control, every control mode can smoothly shift to another one.Fulfilling the test requirement of all kinds of materials with every test standard home and abroad.
- Control software has the auto-adjusting function of test hardness, which assures that the system works with every kind of specimen hardness.
- Perfect graphic function realizing the arbitrarily magnifying, decreasing, equaling, adding, indicative display and print of all kinds of test curves, the test point searching as well as the simultaneous display and print of several kinds of test curves. Data processing supposes self-disposing and input disposing of graphic human computer interaction, which facilitates the check and contrast of the test result.
- The user can self -define the output of the test report, which makes the report format have very high flexibility.
- Modularization design facilitates the software upgrading, function spreading as well as the second development.
- All the crucial parts were processed by our owen processing center which was imported from Japan to guarantee the high accuracy of machine
- Machine stiffness (Kn/mm) : 300
- Accuracy : ±0.5%
- Max. capacity (KN) : 100
- Measuring range : 0.4%-100% of FS
- Relative error of reading : ≤±1%
- Resolution of load : 1/200000 of max. test load
- Resolution of displacement(mm) : 0.001
- Control speed(mm/min) : 0.005-500, stepless
- Relative error of moving speed : ≤±1%
- Resolution of moving speed control : <±1%mm/min: ≤±1%
- Gauge of standard extensometer(mm) : 50
- Max. deformation measuring(mm) : 10
- Deformation measuring range(mm) : 2%-100% of max. deformation
- Relative error of deformation reading : ≤±1%
- Accuracy of deformation measuring : ≤±0.5% (within 2%-100% of max. extensometer range)
- Long travel extensometer measuring range (mm) : 10~800 (Needs to be ordered separately)
- Accuracy of long travel extensometer value : ≤±0.5%
- Tension space(mm) : 600
- Compression space(mm) : 600
- Max. crosshead travel(mm) : 1100
- Width of test space(mm) : 600
- Resolution of ball screw : 16μm/300mm E Class
- Load frame dimensions(mm) : 1010*750*2225 (L x W x H)
- Load frame net weight(Kg) : 1100
- Load frame type : Door type
- Load frame power : 1.5KW, AC380V±10%, 3 phases 4 lines
- Working condition Ambient temperature: 10℃~35℃