Basic Electronics and Electricity Assembly Kits
The purpose of Electronics and Electricity Assembly Kits (M-KITS) is to provide the students with the necessary elements for creating their own circuits.
- Common Elements for all Kits: FA-CO. Power Supply. M-15. Components mounting base plate “M15. Development Module”.
- Kits, containing each one: Assembly and practice manuals (8 manuals supplied). Set of components and wires necessary for mounting the corresponding practice. After the first assembly, all the elements are recoverable.
- CAI. Computer Aided Instruction Software System: The best help in classroom for both teacher and students. Includes: 3.1) INSTRUCTOR SOFTWARE: INS/SOF. Classroom Management Software Package (Instructor Software). Only one package is needed per classroom. Helps creating databases, reports and statistical comparisons among many more features. 3.2) STUDENT SOFTWARE: M../SOF. Computer Aided Instruction Software Packages (Student Software). There is a software for each kit.Gives the students the proper assistance on theoretical knowledge as well as in practice, presenting exercises and questions.
- CAL.Computer Aided Learning Software (Results Calculation and Analysis): Windows based software, simple and easy to use.Thought for Results Calculation and Analysis, this software computes and plots obtained data.
- EDAS/VIS. EDIBON Data Acquisition System/Virtual Instrumentation System: Includes: 5.1) Hardware: DAIB. Data Acquisition Interface Box + DAB. Data Acquisition Board. 5.2) Software: EDAS/VIS-SOF. Data Acquisition and Virtual Instrumentation Software.
Required elements by any Kit:
|FACO Power Supply||M15 Development Module|
|Basic Electronics concepts||Digital Electronics||Basic Electricity concepts||Picture